I love being able to shop local! Here are a few of my top local brands.
LOCAL BC BRANDS:
- Bambi and Birdie: Kids and Ladies Bamboo Sleepwear – and yes they have sleepwear that kids and mom match.
- BlackStrap Cloth & Co.: Clean & sturdy designs using canvas, mudcloth & leather. (Check out their awesoem Kids Aprons.)
- Brok Boys Clothing: this mom of 4 boys, designs and creates incredible bamboo clothing.
- Glitter & Spice : Modern teething jewelry for kids and Moms.
- Jax & Lennon Clothing Company: luxury bamboo clothing from baby to Mom and Dad.
- Minimoc : Soft-sole shoes and accessories for babies and toddler.
- PacificKnot : Handmade knits from babies to adults.
- So Luxury: Luxurious natural, vegan soothing bath product for ladies, babies and men.
- Whistle & Flute: Clothing for adults and kids that can be played in and lived in. There clothing is made using safe inks, the softest fabrics and are sweatshop free.
- Puddle Gear: Rain gear for kids.
- North Kinder: creative and adorable clothes for the entire family, designed in Edmonton, AB.
- Surfing Ninjas: created in Toronto, Canada these kids clothes are created to be comfy and encourage “the playfulness of the surfing ninja!”
- Wheat Kids Clothing: WHEAT is simple Danish designed clothing for babies and kids. Combining comfort with beautiful Scandinavian inspiration.
This is a work in progress, I will keep adding to it so if you have suggestions let me know!