Stockings. Every year, for some reason stocking gifts seem to be a last-minute panic shop for me. All my other shopping for the holidays will be done a month in advance, but then the week before Christmas I realize, oh yea, I need to get stuff for the stockings. In hope of being prepared this year, here are a few things that I am filling our boys stocking with. (Disclaimer: There are two lists. The first list is a big item I will put in a stocking but can also be a small gift idea. The second list is smaller items that I will add to fill up the stocking,)
Camp Castle Mini Play Mat: These Mini Play Mats are perfect for travel, at the coffee table in the living room, or while waiting at an appointment. Easy to clean and tough (surviving the love of kids). These adorable play mats are an awesome addition to any kids creative play time.
Munchie Mug: Snack containers, are a necessity for all kids. These spill proof cups, (like they actually mean no spills) are a high quality and made in the USA.
KeepCup: These fantastic reusable cups have been a huge success in our house. I got one for our Big Man and one will be in our Little Man’s stocking this year. The KeepCup is always in my bag for when we are out and it is fantastic! I can put a hot or cold drink in it, put a straw in if need be, and seal it up to keep the drink fresh. Plus you can get a variety of colors so you know which one is which kids no matter where you are.
Reusable Klean Kanteen Straw Set: As plastic straws are being phased out and replaced with reusable straws, the silicone tip stainless steel straw by Klean Kaneen is prefect for you and your kidos.
Little Blue House Socks by Hatley: Doesn’t every kid love an awesome pair of socks? Hatley has created a variety of cute and cozy socks, some with non-skid soles, are the prefect addition to your little one’s stocking.
Tegu Pals: Tegu blocks are a favorite in our house and we love adding to our collection. “Travel Pals are made for travel, in the car, on the plane, and in the restaurant. EASY TO PICK UP AND TAKE ANYWHERE.”
- Includes 6 blocks in 2 shapes: 4 triangular prisms and 2 parallelograms
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods:” (from Tegu.com)
Above is the “big” item list, below is a basic list of my ol’ faithful stocking stuffers:
- Hot Wheels Car and/or Color Shifters HotWheels
- Mystery Playmobil Pack
- Thomas the Train Launcher
- Crayola Twistable Crayons
- Lush Bath Products for Kids
What are your go to stocking stuffer items?